Saturday, August 6, 2011

MY TEACHER - Dr. Pashupati Bose

Had a very good dialogue with Rana, my son in U.S.A[ on E-mail] in lighter vein, to day.
Rana claimed that his brain was bigger and in front of his chest .
I replied that even camels ,horses ,deer and zeruf have their brain much in front of their chest.
to which, pat- came his reply ; ' let them try or dare to stand or walk like me om my two legs. And i was really, impressed and i answered; '-Smart reply ! '
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here I rememember my anatomy professor's(another P.bose) famous lecture in our Anatomy Class :"the difference betwen quadrupeds and human are - I, Erection of Spine II. Liberation of hands III. Apposition of thums IV binocular vision and ---and (his way of saying ) V , dropping off of tail [ then facing us (students -boys & girls) 'though some of you have not done it yet ,"........I shall never forget him and seeing whose masterly drawing figures in the board with packs of coloured chalks , I was inspired to learn drawing!
.......Ony if i could speak or ecture like him !!...He was only M.b,B.S and the best teacher in my life.!


)

No comments:

Post a Comment